CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring is the time for renewal!

Well- as some of you already know- I had my surgery last week! Everything went so well and I am feeling so much better. I am sluggish and weak, but the pain that I have been in for the past two months is finally GONE! It feels so wonderful to know that I am on the road to recovery! With spring popping up everywhere here in GA, the weather changing and the sun shining I know that I will out and about in no time. It is amazing what they can do in surgery these days. I would have never thought that I would feel so good a week after having back surgery. It is so amazing and encouraging.

As far as the adoption is going.... nothing has changed. We are still waiting and waiting, but to be honest it is ok. I am in no shape to travel and I want to be 100% before we do. I still think that we will travel sometime this summer or early fall. We have a lot going on here at home with the boys, me and Ed has a few things up his sleeve with his job(more to come on that at a later date!). So much change is in order for the D'Antuono family this spring. It is such an exciting time. So refreshing.

Thank you to all who have sent all your well wishes. You have helped lift my spirits and have kept my mind at peace.

Heres to a fun and wonderful spring!

Kristina

0 comments: