I wish that I had some great adoption news....but I don't. This is the dreaded waiting period that we have no control over. I emailed our agency to see if she had any updates...I have not heard back from her yet. I will keep you all posted. I have started sisters room. I had to go through the closet and to make tons of room for all the little girlie things that will soon be in there (I hope!!!). I ordered the quilt from Pottery Barn and it came already...it is soooooo sweet! Pink, yellow, green and flowers!!! Just perfect!!!
We are keping ourselves busy with tons of spring things. We just got back from a trip to Pensacola, FL. We had a nice time. The kids love to swim and play at the beach, and I got some time to relax a read my book. It was nice to be out of my "prision". Being home in bed can really do a number on your mind and spirit.
The kids have been busy riding bikes and scooters and playing with friends. We even had our first lemonade stand of the year. They made $4!!!!! Now they are gathering all there toys to sell at our community yard sale. Thomas says so he can buy new things.....I will be happy to get rid of some stuff!!! Anything to clean out the house!!
I am happy to report that I am doing great since my surgery. I am still not 100%, but I get stonger everyday. I am driving and getting around fine. I think that I wil be back to work within the next few weeks. Ed wants me to chill out and take it easy, but it is hard to just sit around when that is all I have done for months. I do little things here and there, not lifting, pulling or reaching......I am really trying not stress about the house, but with two kids,a dog and the husband how can I not. ;0)
More news about the adoption as it comes.........
Kristina
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Spring Break....
Posted by The D'Antuono Family at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment