Yippee!! Summer is finally here. After such a crazy year, I think we could all use a break and some fun family time.
We finally got some great news about the adoption. The Ukraine is set to review our paperwork on June 23. It has been a long 6 months since we submitted it, and it is nice to know that we are getting closer than ever now. Once they review our paperwork, they will then give us an appointment date in the Ukraine. I think(but do not know for sure) that we will travel in Sept. I really had wished it would have been over the summer because it would have been so much better for the boys to stay with my sister in Roanoke, but no matter when it is, we will make it work. We are all just so excited.
The boys are thrilled for summer. They both did fantastic in school, straight A's for all four semesters. Both boys! Ed and I are so proud of them. They worked so hard and I think they impressed themselves as well. I can not believe that Nick will be in 4th grade and Thomas 2nd. Time is flying by, but I will say we are enjoying every minute of it. Both boys can't wait for their summer camps to start. Thomas is doing a soccer camp and a Dr. Seuss writing camp. How fun!! Nick will be doing flag-football and a Science camp. We also plan on taking a few trips with Ed and I am sure a trip to NJ. (I am thinking the beginning of August for those in NJ wanting to visit!!!) Ed's mom will be coming to visit for the month of July. She would like to move here, so she will be "checking" things out around here to make sure it is a good fit. So that means lots of fun for July. We will spend most of our time at one of the 5 pools here in our community- water slides and all!! Yeah!
That about raps up things here. Lots of fun to be had! :0)
Kristina
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Schools Out for Summer!!!!
Posted by The D'Antuono Family at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment