Hello!! I encourage you to listen to the first two songs if you have not yet ever heard them. They are just two perfectly, magical songs that I hope touch your heart as they do mine.
I have been getting lots of questions about the adoption- which I love. Having been blessed to have two bio children and now go through the experience of adoption, I have to say they are so very different. Not one better that than the other,just different.
BUT what I can tell you from being lucky enough to have now gone through both ways of having a child - you love your child through adoption the minute you decide to adopt, just as you do your bio child the minute the line turns pink on that plastic stick.
No one knows their child before that very moment they are handed to you.
A child is definitely born in your heart first...and I think that is the most important place for a child to come from!
Kristina
Saturday, June 21, 2008
I have added...Music!
Posted by The D'Antuono Family at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment