We are so excited to say that after all the madness- we were APPROVED and got our appointment date. We will have our appointment on Sept. 23 in the Ukraine with the SDA.
I can not believe that after everything it took less than a week to hear the news. We are so thrilled. We have tons to do to get everything set for the kids while we are gone, we have to finish her bedroom and get everything that we need to travel. What a fun few months we are going to have.
Thank you to everyone for all the calls and emails. We really appreciate all your support. Make sure you check the Blog regularly from here on out, I will be updating often as to what we are doing. I will also post a picture of the room as soon as it is done!!
Have a fun and safe 4th of July weekend.
Kristina
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
We got the date!!
Posted by The D'Antuono Family at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Congratulations Kristina!! This is exciting news. Stephanie and I are so happy that all of this worked out. I am sure that it must have been very frustrating but everything worked out in the end.
Keep us updated!!
Post a Comment