So many of you have asked if we have a name yet or if we will use her given name.
We do have a name.....should I tell you? Not yet. Some of you who might already know...shhhh!!! I will tell the rest of you soon enough, promise.
What I will say is that we will use the name we have chosen as her first name and her given name as her middle name. The perfect combination. She will have a little bit of both worlds. ;0)
Kristina
BTW- I will give you a clue- it starts with a "K". No-it's not Kristina!!!!
Friday, July 18, 2008
A name......
Posted by The D'Antuono Family at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
K~ I read it! :) ~L
ooh ooh is it Katherine?
Just had to guess. Hope you all are doing well. Keep posting; I am enjoying the read.
Blessings!
Lisa
http://payne-familyadventures.blogspot.com/
Thanks for letting us know about your blog. I look forward to hearing about your journey. Thanks for checking out our blog too. We are right behind you, we hope!
Just checking your blog...only 55 more days! It will go fast - keep posting.
Lisa
Post a Comment