CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just a little FYI on leaving comments..

Hello everyone!!

I know that so many people have really started to read our Blog! Thank you! It means a lot to us to know that you care and that we have your support.

I wanted to take a moment to explain how to leave comments for us. I will also add that while we are in the Ukraine we will not be sending our personal emails because we will be using Internet cafes and there are too many virus and such- so in order to communicate we are going to use the blog

You can leave us a comment directly on the blog. You do not have to be a "blogger" to do so. You can be anonymous, but please leave your name at the end so we know who it is! Anonymous just means you don't have an account. No worries.

How do I leave a comment you ask? It is soooo easy. Just click on the word "comment" (it could say 4 comments depending how many people have already left a comment) at the end of the blog you want to comment on. Use anonymous if you want...type your message...include your name!.......and hit publish comment.....done! It will automatically generate an email to me saying that you left a comment. I promise- it is easier than you think!

Give it a try...........

More to come later.......Today we met the boys teachers...........;0)

Kristina
OK- see it? right there..below me......comments....click it..go ahead....do it!!!!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Hi there! Thought I would be the first to comment. The time is quickly counting down, isn't it?! :) You're almost there!

Lindsey Eipper said...

You are so funny Kristina! I am soooo excited for you guys!!! Have you started packing yet? I can not wait to meet her! Aren't you glad you went this route this time? Just think, right about now you would be 9 months pregnant with swollen feet, hot as all get out, and unable to shave your legs!! I think you made the right choice! :)