CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

"I am so excited that I can't control myself!"

That is the answer to the question that I have heard 100 wonderful times this week! Thank you all for asking and caring about our family the way you do! I have talked to so many people (since I am up at the school all the time thanks to Beth! ;)) , some friends from our old school and some new friends- and everyone has just been so sweet and kind asking about the adoption. We are so lucky to be surrounded by such great friends.

We made it trough the first week of school. Exhausting.....that is the one word that I would use to describe the week. We were not ready for how early we have get up..and getting to sleep early is just as hard. I think that this week will go better in that department. Overall, we had a great week though. The kids love their teachers and are happy with all the friends (new and old) that they have in their class. I love the new school that they go to. Everyone is super sweet and I know we are in a good place. I feel as if everyone will keep an eye out for the boys while we are gone.

Speaking of which- 29 days!!!!! Can you believe it! I can't. I am completely freaking out! Completely! Is that enough time to do all the things I need to, plus enough time to spend EXTRA with the boys? I have a million questions that I am not sure have an answer and I have lists for my lists of things to get done before we leave!. (sigh)..ok, my mini panic attack is over.........

I have to put a few finishing touches on "K"s room. FYI- only a few have guessed the name yet....keep trying! I will put pictures up real soon. We are having a yard sale the 2nd weekend in Sept. That should be fun! We have PTA things, a dance, some birthday parties, a picnic and a few other things to squeeze in before we leave. That will help pass the time for sure!

And just one last reminder....we love that you read our blog and that you want to comment to us that you have done so, but PLEASE remember that you have to comment on the blog itself in order for us to get it while we are gone! Thanks again for all your support!

2 comments:

... said...

Hang in there! Those last few days are going to go fast. Email me privately if you have any questions...

Heather Smith & Nina said...

Thanks for your comments. It's nice to know that we're not in this alone. Let's compare some travel notes on what to bring. Email me privately at hlawrie@itol.com. Hope to see you there. Heather