May you be safe and sleep soundly through the night
May you be safe as you wake to the morning light.
May you feel our love from so far away,
May it comfort you and protect you throughout each day.
We will pray for you, my little one,
Until our time of waiting is done.
We will pray that the Lord will keep you safe from harm,
Until the child of our hearts
Becomes the child in our arms.
19 days to go...................
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
May You Be Safe While Your Waiting....
Posted by The D'Antuono Family at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it!!!!
-Michele Jones
Beautiful! Beautiful!
Not much longer now!
Hi! I can't believe it is finally time for you to go! I'm so happy for you! I've been following your blog. I can't wait to see pictures of her. Good luck. You are in my thoughts and prayers as you travel, that all goes well, and that you know exactly which child is meant to be your child! You all are so wonderful,and this little girl is going to be truly blessed!
Linsday Weldon
Post a Comment