CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Room..AFTER!!!


Although lots of people thought that the "before" picture was the "after", it was not. Here are some pictures of the after!!





We still have few things to hang on the walls. Some of which my mom and dad will bringing up from NJ when they come NEXT WEEK! (Yes- I said next week!!!)

Things are coming along well. Packing is a nightmare to say the least, but I will get it done and done right! It is just so hard to decided between your needs and wants. I guess that is just the same as anything in life, huh?

Kristina

3 comments:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

I am sure your daughter will love those awesome butterflies on her walls.

Best of luck on your travels.

... said...

A girly room! It looks beautiful and I am sure she is just going to love it. I am following your journey - any more questions?

Amy said...

What a cute room!
Good luck with your SDA appt! My thoughts are with you!

Best wishes!
Amy