First, I want to share this beautiful, hand-made quilt with you. It was a gift from one of Eds friends. It is absolutely perfect. It will make the long trip to the Ukraine with us- it is a great size and weight. We think that "K" will love to snuggle with it! Thank you, Art and Kathy, and Grandma too! It was so nice of you to think of our family and to give us this wonderful gift.
Sec
ond, I never posted a picture from the first day of school. So- it's week three of school, sorry- I've been a little busy!
Aren't they cute! They are both enjoying school and slowly getting back into the routine of it. They have also been helping me get things ready for when "sister" comes home and for when Grandma and Grandpa come.
Needless to say things are moving along quickly! For once! We have taken out the suitcases and have begun to "pack light". Once the yard sale is done this weekend, we will put the finishing touches on "K's" room. I have started to check things off my lists, which is a great feeling for me!
We are so ready to go...but not quite ready. If you know what I mean!









3 comments:
Not much longer for you guys!:) I am trying to think of things I need to be taking care of in advance so I won't be completely overwhelmed when we get our date! Can't wait to follow your journey.
You are almost ready to go!! Just think, your first holidays as a family of 5! I am so excited to follow your journey overseas.
I have read your blog about 3 times today; Ed thinks I am working but sales will show different. This is a wonderful adventure... and thank you for allowing us to be a part of it. We will be praying for you on the journey and for the boys and family back home.I cant wait to tell my mom about her quilt's special assignment and the miles it is about to travel. Good luck and God bless you. We hope to meet everyone when you return and are rested. Art and Kathy
Post a Comment